Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Reason Why I Homeschool

Watch this shocking video between a "young lady" and a bus driver (warning: offensive language):



It's apparent this girl wanted to get off the bus and demanded the driver let her off where she wanted. These kids know the driver isn't allowed to drop them off at an unassigned location.

She has the language down pat, screaming "don't touch me" and "you punched me". Typical nonsense from a spoiled rotten brat who becomes out of control when she doesn't get her way. The driver should sue the parents of that girl for raising an idiot.

I don't even want to imagine what this little darling would have done to the driver if there was no camera on the bus.

The mom of this girl is defending her little "baby's" behavior. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, so I have to assume idiocy is hereditary.

No comments: