Okay, so Dana has decided to tag me for a meme. Here goes:
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Novus Ordo. We have no TLM's close enough.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
The closest one I would be able to attend is about one hour away.
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Probably orthodox. I've even been accused of being a "rad-trad" by some of the cafeterias in my parish *VBG*
4. Are you a comment junkie?
I try to leave comments for posts that affect me most.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Yes, I do try to go back and read the comments of others. I'm always interested to know what other people think.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
No. If I have something to say, I want the blog owner to know who it was.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
I'm already on DCF ladies, but would also like to be on Catholic homeschool blogs.
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
Usually I check my blog first*blushes*. I want to make sure I follow up on any comments left, so no one is left hanging.
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
No, I haven't.
10. What are you reading?
I just received my early Middle Ages magazine from Learning Through History today. I'll be going over that the next couple days, to see what we will use this year.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
No, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time if I keep writing my opinions about the sad state of my parish.
So now that I have this meme out of the way, I have to decide who to tag.
I have decided on Mama Tatiana (Blondie) and Taylor Went A Bloggin (Dani) ;-)